Yes with toothpaste…you read that right !
Whitening toothpaste, especially the one containing baking soda, will make your nails ready to grow significantly faster, specifically in a matter of minutes (or about ten minutes). After removing the polish, let the layer of the toothpaste sit on the nails for twelve to fifteen minutes.
And when the period of time is up, grab a toothbrush or brush given for the nails or nail brush to gently rub the nails underwater which is warm.
So, if you are ready to grow your nails with the use of toothpaste, below we provide the exact steps:
- Take a small bowl which will be used to mix the ingredients.
- Put in about 20 to 30 grams of common toothpaste (such as Colgate) that can be found in every supermarket.
- Continue by adding a teaspoon of salt.
- Use the teaspoon to mix the toothpaste and the salt. You need to create a smooth paste.
- Let the mix sit for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Use a small piece of cotton to apply the toothpaste mix on every nail.
- Apply enough paste to cover the nail.
- Use the cotton to lightly massage your nails.
- Let the toothpaste mix sit on your nails for 5 minutes (you can let it for 10 minutes if you have the time).
- Wash your nails to remove the paste and you are done!